Hang your keys in style with this unique and innovative Jack Rack 2 key holder from Marshall.
This Licensed Marshall Jack Rack II has four entrances and four key rings, so you and your family, friends or co-workers can all claim a spot for their keys.
Jack Rack is designed to ensure that it will last and look authentic. Featuring a brushed gold metal plate, real 1/4" jack and amp inputs, white rubber lining and the classic texture all known from the iconic Marshall design.
Perfect for any guitar or amp lover, Marshall Jack Rack II Keychain Wall Hanger is suitable for any home - or studio spaces, giving your favorite elements of music to your everyday life.
Marshall Lifestyle series consists of a wide range of products, including headphones, speakers and even glasses. Designed to complement your everyday style, all Marshall Lifestyle products feature classic Marshall aesthetics with the iconic script logo that is widely known in the music industry.
Each product in the Lifestyle Series is built with long-lasting materials and manufacturing processes, which guarantees that the products you buy will last.
- 4 Marshall guitar plug keychains
- 1 wall mounting bracket
- 1 wall mounting hardware kit DETAILS
- Realistic amp texture
- Gold brushed metal face plate
- Actual black amp fret
- Real white rubber piping
- Authentic white Marshall plastic logo
- Built in amp handle
- Uses real amplifier inputs
- Uses real guitar plugs as keychains
- Width: 8"
- Height: 3"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- when package has been opened and shows clear sign of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
231 93 Trelleborg,
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
231 93 Trelleborg,
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.