Leather Key Fob - Key Is On The Left
Back in the days, drivers had to run to their cars at the start of the Le Mans race and therefore, having the key to the left was considered to be faster. Another story goes, that the company could save a lot of money on wiring harness. In the spirit of racing, we prefer the first reason! This key fob is the perfect choice for anyone driving a car with the ignition to the left of the steering-wheel. Made from soft and genuine leather that won’t scratch any surfaces and it will look even better with patina!
- Each key fob is handcrafted from 4mm Italian leather
- Writing is hand painted after being embossed
- Ring is fastened using Chicago bolts: you can add another ring if necessary or swap to a bigger one
All key fobs are handmade, and we have limited numbers in stock. If we are out of stock, please send us an email and we will let you know the production time for your very own unique leather key fob.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- when package has been opened and shows clear sign of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
231 93 Trelleborg,
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
231 93 Trelleborg,
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.