THE NEZUMI® CORBEAU IS A COMBINATION OF CLASSIC DIVE WATCH AND MILITARY-ISSUE AVIATION CHRONOGRAPH.
The Corbeau watch by Nezumi is inspired by the iconic PVD Porsche Design watches of the 1970s and the highly-prized Lemania “Viggen” pieces issued to Swedish Air Force pilots. It features a unidirectional rotating bezel with three sub-dials - 24-hour, active seconds and 60-minute counter - and a double-domed genuine sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inside.
DIAL & HANDS
- Olive green dial / sub dials with circular texture
- Off-white hour, minute hands / orange chrono hand / off-white and black sub dial hands
- Swiss Luminova on dial and hands
- Double domed genuine sapphire crystal glass with AR ( anti reflective ) coating on the inside
- Brushed 316L Stainless Steel case
- Drilled lugs for springbars
- Diameter: 40mm excluding crown
- Lug to lug: 47mm
- Height: 11.75mm excluding the domed sapphire glass
- Lug width: 20mm
- 120 click unidirectional turning bezel
- Push down crown with N logo
- Screw on machined case back with branding
- Waterproof to 5 ATM
- Premium laser cut nylon
- 20mm width
- 270mm long excluding the buckle
- Brushed 316L Stainless Steel hardware
- Branded buckle
- VK63 Hybrid mechanical quartz movement
- Made by Seiko
FAQ & Policies:
- VAT is included for orders within the European Union. VAT and duty / import fees are not included for orders outside the European Union.
- Product will be shipped directly from Nezumi Studios.
FULL TWO YEAR TIMEPIECE WARRANTY
- If your Nezumi timepiece malfunctions within this two year period, we will repair or replace the timepiece for you at no cost to you. If you have a warranty claim, please email our customer service department to receive further instructions.
- The warranty on Nezumi timepieces will be voided by the following circumstances: Internal or external damage caused by accidents, mishaps, mishandling, abusive treatment of the watch or unscrewing of the crown. Modifications, attempted repairs, or tampering with the watch by unauthorized third parties will also render your warranty void. Please only use replacement batteries of the type prescribed by Nezumi Studios, as damage from unsuitable batteries also is not covered under warranty.
- The warranty only applies to the person that bought the timepiece from us, it does not follow the watch on the second hand market.
- The warranty expires if the watch is resold.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- when package has been opened and shows clear sign of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
231 93 Trelleborg,
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
231 93 Trelleborg,
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.