Nezumi Watch - Baleine REF. BA2.101 - Automatic
THE NEZUMI® BALEINE DIVER IS A VINTAGE-INSPIRED DIVE WATCH WITH AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT
The Baleine diver by Nezumi Studios is the only dive watch in the Nezumi collection of timepieces. The vintage-inspired dive watch measures 40mm in diameter and is powered by an automatic movement by Seiko. Being a functional dive watch, Baleine has a 120 click unidirectional turning bezel, sapphire glass and is water resistant to 200 meters (660 ft).
DIAL & HANDS
- Granite black dial
- Polished hour, minute and running seconds hands
- Polished / Brushed 316L Stainless Steel case
- Double domed genuine sapphire crystal glass with AR ( anti reflective ) coating on the inside
- Diameter: 40mm excluding crown
- Lug to lug: 47mm
- Case height: 11.80mm (+1.20mm domed glass)
- Lug width: 20mm
- 120 click unidirectional turning bezel with 60 minute markings
- Screw down crown with N logo
- Screw on machined case back with branding
- Waterproof to 20 ATM ( 200m / 660ft )
- Automatic NH35 by Seiko
- Stop seconds ( hacking movement )
- 21,600 vibrations per hour (3Hz)
- 24 jewels
Ich bin sehr begeistert von der Baleine und trage sie jeden Tag.Danke euch👍😍
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- when package has been opened and shows clear sign of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
231 93 Trelleborg,
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
231 93 Trelleborg,
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.